Thursday, February 7, 2008

reading death

how could i stay in this house.
where anything goes and he continue to beat his spouse.
an as the beating went on she jus sat there and wonder what got him that arouse.
it was because she did nothing but to him that meant something to react like that.
but if she tried to get away.
would she just be given her life way.
she think if she go back everything would be okay.
but in reality things don't work out that way.
but wat if she stayed what would the future hold next.
my mother stayed and now i reading about her death.

4 comments:

ldanks said...

first off i would like to start this off by saying hi and welcoming you to highpoint and creative writing. I know its hard moving, trust me!this poem is really good =] i can relate to it in many ways.

Anonymous said...

its all good just a few errors... i think the title is way too obviouse and could use some work ... other than that all i have to say is hello and welcome ...dont worry your not the only one who came here un armed ...

Vagabond said...

Hello, welcome to High Point =^.^= I thought I'd start by saying this is a pretty powerful piece, but had a few errors. And ingore the Joker Rose, I think the title is fine.

=-)

aaaa said...

wow.
this poem is great it gave me chills